- Passed the Intermediate Science or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as his subjects.
- Attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December & not more than 25 Years of the year of his admission to the first year of the Course.
- Blind (including colour blind), deaf and/or dumb candidates shall not be allowed for admission in the course
Certificates and Documents Required for Admission
- NEET Result sheet (after the result)
- Marks Card. X Std, XII Std/II P.U.C (after the result)*
- Transfer Certificate from Institution last studied. (T.C.)*
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution, last attended.*
- Five (5) passport size photographs.
- Three (3) stamp size photographs.
- Migration Certificate
*All Copies of Certificates and Testimonials are to be attested by a Gazetted Officer/Headmaster or Principal. Originals to be produced only at the time of the counselling/ Admission.
Fees and Payments
The fee is payable in advance in favour of shri Gujarati Samaj, Indore by D.D. All seats are financially supported by “Self financing scheme” The fee shall be charged for all the 12 months of the session. Fee structure shall be as prescribed by Govt. of M.P.